Online MBA In Human Resource Management Programme Jain University Bangalore
Online (MBA in Human Resource Management)Human Resource Management is the most happening function and is considered to be all-time favorite of the management domain. HR teams act as the interface between the outside job markets and the internal organization. This elective provides you with an in-depth understanding and incredible level of insight into the industry. It will help you to play a more active leadership role. HR is considered to be the backbone of any organization which binds and holds on to all the people of various departments of any organization. Dealing with people’s skills, capabilities, systems, practices, speed, language, bonding, and behaviors, helps execute the firm’s strategies successfully. HR professionals have a great opportunity to play at the interdepartmental level. The HR department is vested with the responsibility to provide the right talent for organizations, which is pivotal for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of organizations.
HR elective helps you to man different roles, including Talent acquisition specialist, Corporate trainers, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement and Development specialist and Leadership development Compensation & Benefits Manager to name a few. If you enjoy working with people and help them reach the echelons of a career, this is the right elective for you!
- Pass in an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Program of a minimum duration of Three (3) years in any stream from a UGC recognized University, with a
minimum aggregate of 50% or an equivalent letter/numerical grade. A relaxation of 5% shall be given to SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who are in the final semester of the Bachelor Program are also eligible to apply.
- Employee relations Manager
- staffing Manager
- HR Manager
- Principles of Economics and Markets
- Managerial Effectiveness and Ethics
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management
- Quantitative Techniques and Analytics
- Marketing Management and Research
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Learning and Development
- Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
- Business Environment and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Metrics and Analytics
- Employee Reward Management
- Performance Management System
- Open Elective Course
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organization Development and Change Management
- Leadership in Practice
- Cross-Functional Elective Course
- Master Thesis / Project *
About Jain University Bangalore
JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) ranked among the top universities in India and considered a cerebral destination for students across the world with NAAC ‘A’ Accredited in particular, University is a hub for learning in every sense of the word. The University offers a conducive environment for learning, be it academically or through extracurricular activities. Known for its emphasis on education, entrepreneurship, research and sports, JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) has some of the best minds in the educational and research fields, and centers that inspire entrepreneurship and groundbreaking work to simplify and manage life better.
What makes the University different is its outlook towards life, its values and beliefs. Its ever-evolving and open-minded system and quest for continued success and resilience, has made it one of the top universities in India.
Inclusive of all taxes
Fee Per Semester
Inclusive of all taxes
No Cost EMI Available
- Offering easy financing with no-cost EMI to help you effortlessly fund your education.